- Versatile for many uses and the heart of the building;
- Holds up to 100 people and 12 tables.
- Connects via two large doors to the Lobby and Theatre Hall.
- On main level with direct access to the bathrooms.
- Natural light on one end and other side darker for visual media.
- Catering staging room connected.
- Upstairs with 6 windows and lots of natural light.
- Holds up to 48 people and 6 tables.
- Great gentle cross breezes on beautiful days.
- Connects directly to the downstairs bathrooms.
- Has views of the front and back of the property.
- Largest of our spaces.
- Accommodates up to 215 people seated.
- Large windows with lots of natural light.
- Multi-purpose with a stage and podium.
- Connected to the Lobby and the Quiet Office.
- Named after first female elder of Glenwood Presbyterian Church.
- Small intimate space for a meeting, class, or gathering.
- Accommodates 2 to 12 people.
- Private outdoor entrance to a patio.
- Lots of natural light.
- Refrigerator and warming kitchen.
Use GLC spaces!
Want to become a member?
Get GLC news!
Want workshop, event, partner, and membership news?